Sunday, November 4, 2012

Reviewing Test

We handed out test today! I got 81%, so I didn't get a bell, but oh well.  We went over the test and some of us took a while, but Mr. Schick sped through a few of them just to move it along more quickly because he though class ended at thirty after but it was really forty after.  So when we completed the test we went over the Political Geography and my thing kept messing up.  It's actually doing it right now, it is like my mouse constantly have something attached to it and it wont let it go so it keeps messing up the stuff.  It is very aggravating.  I wrote on all my tests because we are allowed to keep them for the final in December.  I am not looking forward to that but I am happy to know that I won't be freaking out studying during my break which is nice.  My sisters were always a wreck, but my old school have midterms before break also.

No comments:

Post a Comment