Wednesday, November 14, 2012

"Logan"

So, we had another shadow today but instead of it being with Jake she was with Maddie.  Her name was Logan, and Mr. Schick kept putting "  " around her name.  Which I didn't understand but I don't understand most of what it does to interrogate the shadows anyway.  So, we all we did was talk a little bit about the homework from the previous night.  Oh, and we also switched seats in class and it was the highest grades in the class to the lowest for the order of choosing them.  I was second to go!  I don't recall at all who was last or anywhere in between, all I remember is that Liam was in front of me and Grace was supposed to be called but her and Nadia somehow got skipped in the order, so they had to choose bad seats.  I do remember Grace saying "I didn't think my grade was this bad!"  It was sort of amusing.  Anyway for the most part we talked about the essay that has to be completed and printed by Monday at 9:32.  We got to vote on whether or not it should be 100 or 200 points, 200 points got the majority vote.  The essay is about two countries we have been learning about and their relationship to America.  It only has to be 500 words. Yay!  So, yup, that was our class.

No comments:

Post a Comment