Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coup d'etat

Coup d'etat means like overthrowing a government by force and within.  We just went over the homework from the last night and certain people told everybody what they had gathered, and every country we talked about they had to find it on the little world globe thing.  Oh, Mason got a 100% on the test! Alex, Liam and I did too.  I was very surprised to, because I didn't study at all, I just mainly put names in the countries that sounded like it was right.  For example: the Saudi Arabia one I said it was the "bin" guy because Osama "bin" Laden was from Saudi Arabia.  The Indian President was voted best finance manager in the world in 2010, says Liam.  I did not see that at all during my research and what-not.  Doori and Grace were confused, because they thought the other was doing a different one when in reality they did the same, so yeah.  OH MY GOLLY GOSH, Jake had another shadow, I have no clue how or why but that was like his fifth or something.  We spent a while watching Jake attempt to say one of the leader's name, and it was painful.  Besides that we just went over the homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment