Wednesday, November 7, 2012

More Countries

Everyone seemed to change seats and it got really annoying actually, Doori started crying again but not much and she had enough will-power to control herself so that's good.  Oh, and Mr. Schick had the COOLEST water bottle every, I asked about it yesterday but he ignored the question so today I figured it out.  It had a weird cap because it can turn into a cup also!  I really want one, it was probably pretty expensive even though he got it for free.  (Sadly, I couldn't find a picture on the web) :(  Any way we talked about the countries more and said anything that wasn't mentioned yesterday, and I found out that England are basically are greatest alias.  David Cameron graduated Oxford in Politics, Philosophy, and Economics, so they're doing pretty well right now.  Oh, and Xaviar had a shadow named Christian, and CJ in my Advisory said he raised him so he calls him his "lil brother".  But really they're just cousins.  An so, yeah all we did was talk more about the countries and I don't have to write it down since I added it to my other blog down below during class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment