Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Questions for Test

Jake yet again had another shadow!  It actually very impressive, especially seeing that it's Jake.  Anyway his name was Dylan, but Mr. Schick nick-named him "Shark Boy" because he was bit by a shark in Ocean City.  I missed a lot of it because I had to use the potty.  The entire class we discussed questions that should be on the test and I had some really good ones!  I'm not so sure others liked them though.  I don't remember any of the questions that were requested but I do know that I wanted to do the tricky ones, but everybody kept dissing that idea.  Switching the spelling though would be a really good idea.  We talked about what the quiz was going to be, it's all Religions and the culture, because most of us thought it was just religions.  There was a question that was about Columbus, the Vikings and the Native Americans.  OHHHH, the BEST part: Doori was laughing for no reason apparently and then started actually crying.  It was really funny, she did it twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment