Sunday, October 7, 2012

Movie Test

I completely forgot we had a test on Friday actually.  Thankfully though, we got to take fifteen minutes before-hand to review our notes.  I tried to study all my notes best as I could.  When the fifteen minutes were up, we sat in our seats, and he announced that we were allowed to use our blog to take the test.  I did put most of my information in there but I didn't have have everything written down in it.  Overall though I felt I only got one or two wrong, and no words misspelled. I was one of the last people to finish but we everyone had to be completely quiet while others were finishing. (Some people don't know how to be quiet though).  When the test was done we talked about how we all though we did, (one question everybody was uncertain about though)  he never did tell us what the answer was though.  Our discussion ended when the bell rang, and that was how our Friday class was.

No comments:

Post a Comment